A Long Absence

I’ve been gone for a while. Middle school is getting harder as the days go by. I’m getting older, and my life is less open. Now all my days are full with activities and worst of all… homework. Now don’t get me wrong, school is fun! (Well…kinda) I have good teachers and nice (but talkative) classes. I’m less of an intrevert and I’m less shy. I have more friends than last year.

My dog is the same bundle of cuteness he was last year. The only thing is, he’s getting less excited when people come over. He’s a lot more calm now.

So enough with the quick update, and let’s get to business! For Halloween I am going to be Thing 2 and my best friend is being Thing 1. What are you being for Halloween?

Next thing on our schedule is to talk about books and all that kinda english stuff, right? I mean, this blog started in english so it should talk about english. My favortie books are: PERCY JACKSON- HEROES OF OLYMPUS- HARRY POTTER- FABLEHAVEN- and so on. The list is long. Very, very long.

Ok! So we talked about me, about my adorable dog, about Halloween, and we talked about english stuff. That’s my mission!

-Lilsman

0 comments on “A Long AbsenceAdd yours →