My Plan for the Future

Not only is this a plan for my future, but for the future of this blog! For careers, I really want to be an actor. It is my dream. No, I am not the most open or outgoing person. But I can act like I am! I feel like it could be a promising job for me. And when I say acting, I mean movie acting. I really thing I could do it! But I have a lot of questions. How do you get an agent to get you audition spots and other? That is just one of many. I will probably find the answers to these questions later in life, and hopefully they are answers that will make my chances of becoming an actor higher than they are now!

If acting won’t work out, since no one really gets the job they want, I think being a drama director could be fun too. Or maybe a Chorus or Flute teacher.

Another job that would be fun would be an author. The problem I have is that I can never finish my stories. I don’t know if it’s just mentally, emotionally or physically, but I just can’t. I’ve never finished a story before. They are all left in the middle or close to the end, but I haven’t ever written the words: the end. At least, not in the stories I am more serious about. I can’t think of good enough endings, whether they should be to be continued or a happy ending, and sometimes I feel like I should change it up and make it a sad ending that makes the reader go, “that is unsatisfying.” (such as, the charaters try to acomplish a mission and fail and it ends there, or the characters are captured and it ends there with no second book.) If you have any tips for finishing a story, that would be great! I am not in dire need though, so no pressure.

All I know for my future is that I am going to have a dog. Maybe two. I know I have a dog right now, but eventually dogs do die (it really makes me cry whenever I think about my dog Bandit dying, and I am so sorry for everyone who has lost a dog) and the dog I will get will be special for my family. I love dogs! I am definitely not NOT a cat person. I don’t like cats. And it’s a me thing, not a them thing. I just do not like cats, I’m sorry.

Now for the future of this blog. I decided that I am going to pre-write blogs that I will post the next day or something like that. Duh, some days I will not blog because of school and I might not do it if nobody is looking. So if someone is looking, can you please comment on this blog to let me know? You don’t have to but it would be nice. And I get that if anyone is looking they don’t really care how I use my blog but I’m just telling you anyways.

Thanks for reading, if you are!

~LCH

0 comments on “My Plan for the FutureAdd yours →