Purple and Minty Green Triangles

Happy Valentines Day! Today is Valentines Eve. Honestly, Valentines day is one of my least favorite holidays. Everyone makes a big deal about it. I also don’t like Halloween. I’m not a big fan of candy. But I love Easter and Christmas! This year, Easter is the day after my birthday and it is my cousin’s birthday!

I love patterns. I like plaid, strips, dots…I like a lot of patterns! Dots remind me of rain. Strips remind me of my sister. Triangles remind me of me. blank, solid olors remind me of my brother, ecspecially when they are blue. Triangles are my favorite shape. What’s yours? Why? Whats your favorite color? 

I really like minty green and dark purple. I also like light purple, but I like dark purple the most. I really like purple. I used to like pink, and one time I liked brown. But hey, brown is actually really pretty! Ecspecially when it is next to green. That is why I really like trees.

Blue is ok. It’s really pretty, but it doesn’t discribe me. Blue makes me sad kinda. Not light blue, only dark blue. I like light blue. Kinda. And dark red. Kinda. Orange is ok too! But I’ll settle for purple. Purple and minty green triangles.        

1 comment on “Purple and Minty Green TrianglesAdd yours →

1. my favorite shape is those diamonds with the curved in sides. My favorite color is salmon, the color not the fish!