My Crazy Dad

Oh man! We just went to my sister’s violin concert. I was not prepared for the weather, I only wore a light jacket. But when I stepped outside I turned into a human popsicle! The wind was blowing such cold air that I felt like stepping inside my fireplace was a good idea. On the way back from the concert, we ran to the car. My brother and Dad went in one car, with mom, my sister and I in the other. We turned up the heat in the car and drove home. When we got there, we pulled out hot chocolate. My brother and Dad weren’t there yet. Right before we started making the hot chocolate, my dad texted us and told us not to eat a treat because they were picking something up. When they finally got home, guess what it was! FROSTIES! Tht isn’t a good thing. It was below freezing and my dad got frosties? He’s crazy!

6 comments on “My Crazy DadAdd yours →

1. This Story is hilarious. One time when I was walking home from a day at Mercer and it was really cold. When I got to my house I guess my brain was frozen. Because I pull out a popcicle and start eating it. What was I thinking?